Quick-mix Chocolate Cake With Mocha IcingBy Jan Castorina On Jun 03, 2020
Cooking Quick-mix chocolate cake with mocha icing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick-mix chocolate cake with mocha icing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy chocolate cake is ideal for morning or afternoon tea. Serve with a side of cream for something a little extra.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick-mix Chocolate Cake With Mocha Icing
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 165g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 200g container skim milk natural yoghurt
- 125mls (1/2 cup) water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar mixture, to dust
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
The instruction how to make Quick-mix Chocolate Cake With Mocha Icing
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a fluted 22.5cm (top measurement) ring pan with the melted butter to lightly grease.
- Sift the flour and cocoa together into a medium mixing bowl. Add the sugar, yoghurt, water and eggs. Use electric beaters to whisk, scraping down the side of bowl once or twice, until just smooth.
- Pour the cake mixture into the greased pan and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Set aside for 5 minutes. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Set the cake aside for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the mocha icing, sift the icing sugar and cocoa together into a medium bowl. Bring the milk just to the boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat, add the coffee granules and stir until they dissolve. Add to the icing sugar mixture and use a wooden spoon to mix until smooth. Pour the icing over the cooled cake and use a metal spatula to quickly spread over the surface. Set aside for 20 minutes or until the icing is set. Dust the cake with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Quick-mix Chocolate Cake With Mocha Icing
fatContent: 356.11 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 51 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 56 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kids party, birthday, dinner party, easy, bake, caster sugar, flour, afternoon tea, snack, dessert, cake, chocolate, tea, baking, special occasion, high protein, high carb, low fat, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce