Beef Ravioli With Quick Tomato And Basil SauceBy Alison Roberts On Jun 03, 2020
Cooking Beef ravioli with quick tomato and basil sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef ravioli with quick tomato and basil sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ravioli is another delicious use for minced beef bolognaise. This recipe uses ready made pastry wrappers so it is simple to make too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Ravioli With Quick Tomato And Basil Sauce
- 2 cups bolognaise sauce (from Spaghetti Bolognaise)
- 275g packet gow gee pastry wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Massel beef style stock powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- extra fresh basil leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Beef Ravioli With Quick Tomato And Basil Sauce
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of bolognaise sauce in the centre of 15 gow gee wrappers. Brush edges lightly with water. Top with another wrapper and seal. Place in a single layer on 2 lined trays.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. Add tomatoes, stock and water. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened slightly. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add ravioli. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain. Spoon over sauce. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef Ravioli With Quick Tomato And Basil Sauce