Slow-cooker Middle Eastern Lamb With Quick HummusBy Alison Adams On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Slow-cooker Middle Eastern lamb with quick hummus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow-cooker Middle Eastern lamb with quick hummus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tender Middle Eastern spiced lamb served on a bed of homemade hummus.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow-cooker Middle Eastern Lamb With Quick Hummus
- 1.8kg leg of lamb, excess fat removed, scored
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fresh mint or continental parsley leaves, to serve
- Pine nuts, toasted, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 125ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) tahini
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker Middle Eastern Lamb With Quick Hummus
- For the hummus, process the chickpeas, garlic and salt in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add the oil and tahini. Add the lemon juice, to taste. With the motor running slowly add the water until the hummus reaches desired thickness. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and place in the fridge until required to develop the flavours.
- Place the lamb in the bowl of a 5.5L slow cooker. Season. Sprinkle over the spice mix and rub into the lamb. Drizzle with honey. Cook on High for 6 hours or until the lamb is very tender. Transfer the lamb to a chopping board and set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Shred the lamb meat and discard the bone. Spread the hummus over a large serving plate and top with the lamb. Sprinkle with mint or parsley and pine nuts and serve with lemon.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker Middle Eastern Lamb With Quick Hummus
fatContent: 521.737 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein