Quick Chicken Tacos With Homemade Hot SauceBy Phoebe Wood On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Quick chicken tacos with homemade hot sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick chicken tacos with homemade hot sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tacos are quick to prepare and taste delicious, they are a great recipe to please the whole family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Chicken Tacos With Homemade Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1/4 cup (60g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Good pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 barbecue chicken, meat shredded
- Sour cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Chicken Tacos With Homemade Hot Sauce
- Place tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard and chilli in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and sauce is sticky.
- Combine tomato, coriander, lime juice, avocado and onion in a bowl and season. Divide salsa among warm tortillas and top with lettuce and chicken. Serve with hot sauce, sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Quick Chicken Tacos With Homemade Hot Sauce
fatContent: 727.038 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 25 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 74 grams protein
sodiumContent: 233 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, easy, simmer, mexican, lime, chicken, lettuce, tortilla, avocado, tomato, tomato sauce, lunch, main, dinner, how to make chicken tacos, recipe for mexican, tacos, tortillas, mains, quick, high protein, low carb, lower gi,