Banana SmoothieBy Sarah Hobbs On May 28, 2020
Cooking Banana smoothie step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Banana smoothie you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Simple and delicious, this creamy banana smoothie makes a quick and easy snack idea.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Banana Smoothie
- 750ml (3 cups) skim milk
- 6 scoops low-fat vanilla ice-cream (Streets brand)
- 3 ripe bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
The instruction how to make Banana Smoothie
- Place milk, ice-cream, bananas and maple syrup in a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into 375ml (1 1/2-cup) serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Banana Smoothie
fatContent: 426.615 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
Tags : vegetarian, pescatarian, no cook, quick, easy, maple syrup, ice cream, milk, budget friendly, family friendly, kid friendly, breakfast, low fat, spring, summer, beverage, banana, fruit, drinks, smoothie, banana recipes, brunch,