Roast Duck With Red Curry (Gaeng Phed Ped Yang)By Lisa Featherby On May 26, 2020
Cooking Roast duck with red curry (Gaeng phed ped yang) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast duck with red curry (Gaeng phed ped yang) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its quick and easy but this spicy Thai red curry will keep you warm and satisfied.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Duck With Red Curry (Gaeng Phed Ped Yang)
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup basic Thai red curry paste (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 4 Thai apple eggplant, cut in half
- 1/2 roast duck*, cut into bite-size pieces
- 200g pineapple, cut into 2cm pieces
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Duck With Red Curry (Gaeng Phed Ped Yang)
- Heat 1/4 cup coconut milk in a wok over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until oil starts to separate from milk. Add curry paste and stir for 2-3 minutes or until roasted and fragrant. Add remaining coconut milk and cream and bring to the boil, then add lime leaves and eggplant. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggplant starts to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients to wok and cook for a further 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Roast Duck With Red Curry (Gaeng Phed Ped Yang)