Quick Haloumi And Grain SaladBy Not available On Dec 12, 2019
Cooking Quick haloumi and grain salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick haloumi and grain salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Haloumi, nuts, rice and quinoa make a delicious vegetarian salad combination.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Haloumi And Grain Salad
- Olive oil spray
- 250g haloumi, thinly sliced
- 250g pkt Coles Brand Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (40g) pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Quick Haloumi And Grain Salad
- Spray a medium frying pan with oil. Cook haloumi over medium heat for 1-2 mins each side or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice mixture in microwave following packet directions.
- Combine the haloumi, rice mixture, onion, radish, rocket, mint, parsley and pecans in a large bowl. Place the oil, vinegar and garlic in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Season. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Quick Haloumi And Grain Salad