Tempeh & Vegetable Rice Paper RollsBy Maz Pugoy On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Tempeh & vegetable rice paper rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tempeh & vegetable rice paper rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The sesame seeds and mung bean sprouts add texture while the tamari and lime juice dressing add zing to these tempeh rice paper rolls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tempeh & Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 cups mixed baby green salad leaves, tightly packed
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 150g tempeh, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 12 round rice paper sheets (10cm diameter)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Tempeh & Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- Prepare rice paper according to instructions on the packet. Lay onto a clean surface.
- In the middle, 5cm from the bottom (side closest to you) sprinkle some sesame seeds and place a large mint leaf. Top with a small row of salad leaves, tempeh, carrots, cucumber, avocado, mung bean sprouts and more sesame seeds. Take cake to leave about 4cm on either side of the row of vegetables. Fold in each side first, then fold up the bottom and roll away from you carefully. Place seam side down onto a serving platter.
- Place ingredients for the dipping sauce into a small screw-top jar and shake until combined. Serve dipping sauce alongside rice paper rolls.
Nutritions of Tempeh & Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
Tags : appetiser, lunch, entrée, finger food, mint, avocado, cucumber, carrot, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegan main, pescatarian, vegetarian main, vegetarian, asian, raw, quick, tempeh, tofu, lactose free, raw fo, entr, spring,