Spring Vegetable Brodo With Veal TortelliniBy Gemma Luongo On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Spring vegetable brodo with veal tortellini step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spring vegetable brodo with veal tortellini you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crisp snow peas add a delicious crunch and a splash of colour to this flavoursome broth.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spring Vegetable Brodo With Veal Tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1.5L (6 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 x 375g pkt fresh veal tortellini (see note)
- 200g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced crossways
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh mint
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Crusty bread (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Spring Vegetable Brodo With Veal Tortellini
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the leek, celery and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until soft.
- Add the stock. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the snow peas and zucchini in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the mint. Ladle the soup among serving bowls. Top with the parmesan. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Nutritions of Spring Vegetable Brodo With Veal Tortellini
fatContent: 249.277 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol