Malaysian Vegetable CurryBy Jenny Fanshaw On Nov 17, 2020
Cooking Malaysian vegetable curry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Malaysian vegetable curry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just six ingredients is all you need for this speedy, budgetfriendly meal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Malaysian Vegetable Curry
- 185g jar Malaysian curry paste
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
- 450g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 450g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
The instruction how to make Malaysian Vegetable Curry
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add sweet potato and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add cauliflower and 1/3 cup cold water. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally for 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add beans. Cook for 4 minutes or until beans are bright green and tender. Serve.
Nutritions of Malaysian Vegetable Curry
fatContent: 602.519 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.5 grams protein
Tags : quick, simmer, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, curry, kid friendly, family friendly, healthy, budget friendly, vegan, vegetarian, sweet potato, main, dinner, lunch, malaysian, asian, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, budget, cheap, fas, coconut,