Vegetable Wedges With Spiced Sour CreamBy Kirrily La Rosa On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Vegetable wedges with spiced sour cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable wedges with spiced sour cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Wedges With Spiced Sour Cream
- 500g sebago potatoes, cut into wedges
- 500g orange sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 4 carrots, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup extra-light sour cream
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Vegetable Wedges With Spiced Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place potato and carrot in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook, partially covered, for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- Combine potato, carrot, oil, coriander and paprika in a baking dish. Toss to coat. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, make spiced sour cream: Place ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Serve wedges with spiced sour cream.
Nutritions of Vegetable Wedges With Spiced Sour Cream
fatContent: 299.228 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons