Mini Lamb Roasts With Balsamic VegetablesBy Liz Macri On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Mini lamb roasts with balsamic vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini lamb roasts with balsamic vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Lamb Roasts With Balsamic Vegetables
- 2 (350g each) mini lamb roasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 8 Dutch (baby) carrots, peeled, halved lengthways
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- small fresh mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini Lamb Roasts With Balsamic Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place lamb in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with half the oil. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Add capsicum, carrot, zucchini, onion, vinegar and remaining oil to pan. Toss to combine.
- Roast vegetables and lamb for 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Season lamb and vegetables with salt and pepper. Stand lamb, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice. Serve lamb and vegetables topped with mint.
Nutritions of Mini Lamb Roasts With Balsamic Vegetables
fatContent: 319.782 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol