Chargrilled Vegetable Couscous With HummusBy Jessica Brook On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable couscous with hummus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable couscous with hummus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy summer vegetable salad is full of beautiful colours and textures.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable Couscous With Hummus
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) couscous
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (50g) pine nuts, toasted
- 50g dried sour cherries (see notes) or currants
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Hummus, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable Couscous With Hummus
- Place couscous in a large bowl and pour over 1 cup (250ml) boiling water (or enough to just cover). Cover with a clean tea towel and stand for 5 minutes or until couscous has absorbed the water. Fluff up grains with a fork.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue on medium-high heat. Place vegetables in a large bowl and toss with the cumin and fennel seeds and 2 tablespoons olive oil until the vegetables are coated. Working in batches, cook vegetables for 2 minutes each side, until lightly charred and tender.
- Stir vegetables into couscous along with lemon juice, chilli, pine nuts, cherries or currants and remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
- Stir in feta and coriander, then season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with hummus.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable Couscous With Hummus
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe