Egg And Vegetable CurryBy Kim Meredith On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Egg and vegetable curry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Egg and vegetable curry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fruit chutney and juicy cherry tomatoes add sweetness to this nutritious budgetbusting curry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Egg And Vegetable Curry
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 2 x 400g cans Italian cherry tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 x 500g pkt Broccoli & Cauliflower Mix
- 2 eggs
- 90g (1/4 cup) fruit chutney
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 70g (1/4 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Egg And Vegetable Curry
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and curry powder, and cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add tomato and vegetables. Cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, bring the eggs to the boil in a small saucepan of water over high heat. Cook for 7 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Peel each egg and cut into 6 wedges.
- Stir the chutney and snow peas into the curry. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the snow peas are bright green and tender crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the curry among serving bowls and top with the egg and yoghurt. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Egg And Vegetable Curry
fatContent: 388.375 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein