Vegetable Noodle SaladBy Liz Macri On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Vegetable noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use your noodle and serve this easy Asian salad at your next dinner party.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Noodle Salad
- 350g packet fresh Singapore noodles
- 120g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 50g baby spinach
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Vegetable Noodle Salad
- Place noodles and snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Return to bowl.
- Add beansprouts, carrot, spinach and sesame seeds. Combine soy sauce and oil in a bowl. Add to noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable Noodle Salad
fatContent: 198.37 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe