Baked Fish On Vegetables (low-fat)By Nancy Duran On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Baked fish on vegetables (low-fat) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baked fish on vegetables (low-fat) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Taste members love this baked fish on vegetables recipe. Its simple, satisfying and healthy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baked Fish On Vegetables (low-fat)
- 2 zucchinis, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 x 180g thick skinless white fish fillets (such as ling)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Baked Fish On Vegetables (low-fat)
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Toss the zucchini, onion, tomato and olives with 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish. Brush another tablespoon of oil over the fish and place on the vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil to make a dressing.
- Divide the cooked vegetables among plates and top each with a piece of fish.
- Drizzle the fish with the dressing and scatter with chopped parsley.
Nutritions of Baked Fish On Vegetables (low-fat)
fatContent: 337.468 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 97 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, quick, main, bake, fish, healthy, pescatarian, seafood, mains, dinner, traditional, comfort food, family, weeknight, kid-friendly, low-fat, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons