Roasted Vegetable Risotto With Crisp PancettaBy Kim Meredith On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Roasted vegetable risotto with crisp pancetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted vegetable risotto with crisp pancetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stir constantly to ensure the perfect creamy risotto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Risotto With Crisp Pancetta
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 green zucchini, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 100g pancetta slices
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 330g (1 1/2 cups) arborio rice
- 60g (1/4 cup) basil, cashew and parmesan dip
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Vegetable Risotto With Crisp Pancetta
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin, zucchini and tomatoes on prepared tray. Drizzle with half the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Add the pancetta and bake for a further 10 minutes or until pancetta is crisp and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, bring stock just to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low and hold at a simmer. Heat remaining oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion softens. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until grains appear slightly glassy. Add a ladleful (about 125ml/1/2 cup) of stock to the rice mixture and use a wooden spoon to stir constantly until liquid is completely absorbed. Continue to add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring constantly and allowing the liquid to be absorbed before adding the next ladleful. Cook for 15 minutes or until rice is tender yet firm to the bite and risotto is creamy. Remove from heat. Stir in the pumpkin, zucchini, tomatoes and basil dip.
- Spoon risotto among serving bowls. Top with pancetta and sprinkle with parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Vegetable Risotto With Crisp Pancetta
fatContent: 509.07 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein