Steak With Peppercorn Sauce And Roast VegetablesBy Claire Brookman On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Steak with peppercorn sauce and roast vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steak with peppercorn sauce and roast vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this classic steak and peppercorn sauce recipe for dinner tonight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steak With Peppercorn Sauce And Roast Vegetables
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into thirds
- 2 cups leftover roast vegetables (see related recipe)
- 60g mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 x 125g beef sirloin steaks
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Massel beef stock
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns in brine, drained
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup light thickened cooking cream
The instruction how to make Steak With Peppercorn Sauce And Roast Vegetables
- Place asparagus in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain.
- Place Roast vegetables, salad leaves and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle steaks with 2 teaspoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil to pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until softened. Add wine and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Add peppercorns, mustard and cream. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve steak with peppercorn sauce and salad.
Nutritions of Steak With Peppercorn Sauce And Roast Vegetables
fatContent: 518.391 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, family friendly, cream, mustard, white wine, salad, asparagus, vegetables, beef, steak, lunch, main, dinner, roast vegetables, mains, low salt, lower sodium, high fibre, kid friendly, low carb, lower gi,