Sweet Chilli And Coconut Tofu With VegetablesBy Annette Forrest On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Sweet chilli and coconut tofu with vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet chilli and coconut tofu with vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
No need to order takeaway when you can cause a stir in the kitchen and teach the kids the art of Asian cooking!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Chilli And Coconut Tofu With Vegetables
- 350g packet firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3/4 cup light coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 115g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1/4 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet Chilli And Coconut Tofu With Vegetables
- Pat tofu dry with paper towel. Cut into 1cm-thick strips. Combine sweet chilli sauce and coconut cream in a jug.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the tofu. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using 2 teaspoons oil and remaining tofu.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Stir-fry carrot for 2 minutes. Add broccolini, corn and stock. Toss to combine. Cover. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add tofu and coconut cream mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Add chopped coriander. Toss to combine. Top with coriander leaves. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Sweet Chilli And Coconut Tofu With Vegetables
fatContent: 541.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.9 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, main, quick, stir fry, vegetables, coconut cream, healthy, tofu, vegetarian main, vegetarian, vegan main, vegan, asian, carrots, broccolini, dinner, side, family, coconut, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler