Skinless Sausages With Roasted Vegetable SaladBy Jenny Fanshaw On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Skinless sausages with roasted vegetable salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Skinless sausages with roasted vegetable salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Skinless Sausages With Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 1 medium red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 400g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 12 (600g) skinless beef sausages (chevups)
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- hommus dip, to serve
The instruction how to make Skinless Sausages With Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C/220u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place capsicum, sweet potato and onion on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place vegetables, rocket and parsley in a bowl. Toss to combine. Serve sausages with vegetable salad and hommus.
Nutritions of Skinless Sausages With Roasted Vegetable Salad
fatContent: 465.333 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler