Greek Vegetable And Lamb Tray BakeBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Greek vegetable and lamb tray bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek vegetable and lamb tray bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A complete lowcal family meal in one pan. Fragrant dried oregano adds delicious Greek flavour thats great with lamb.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Vegetable And Lamb Tray Bake
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Masterfoods Oregano Leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 12 lamb cutlets, French trimmed
- 4 small (about 250g) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 5mm slices
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 55g (1/3 cup) kalamata olives, pitted
- 100g Greek feta, coarsely crumbled
- Baby herbs, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Greek Vegetable And Lamb Tray Bake
- Preheat the oven to 230u00b0C/210u00b0C fan forced and grease a large, shallow non-stick baking tray.
- Finely chop 1 tbs of the rosemary leaves. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon rind, 1 tbs juice, 1 tbs oil, 2 garlic cloves and 1 tsp dried oregano in a bowl. Add the lamb. Season, then toss to combine. Set aside to marinate.
- Place the potato, zucchini, capsicum and onion on the prepared tray and add 1 tbs lemon juice and the remaining rosemary, oil, garlic and oregano. Season. Toss to combine. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Top the vegetables with lamb, olives and feta. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until the lamb is cooked to your liking. Sprinkle with the extra oregano and baby herbs, if using.
Nutritions of Greek Vegetable And Lamb Tray Bake
fatContent: 473.698 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe