Garlic Steak And Mustard Roast VegetablesBy Kerrie Butler On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Garlic steak and mustard roast vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic steak and mustard roast vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Succulent steaks and beautiful roast vegetables are just about the perfect dinner plan.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic Steak And Mustard Roast Vegetables
- 550g baby chat potatoes, chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Maille wholegrain mustard
- 3 baby eggplant, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 1 red apple
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (150g each) beef round steaks
The instruction how to make Garlic Steak And Mustard Roast Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place potatoes in a large baking dish. Spray with oil. Combine mustard and 1 tablespoon warm water in a jug. Pour over potatoes. Toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Cut eggplant, capsicum, zucchini and apple into 2cm pieces. Add all vegetables, apple and oregano to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Return to oven. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Combine garlic and oil. Brush over both sides steaks. Preheat a lightly-greased barbecue grill or plate on medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve with vegetables.
Nutritions of Garlic Steak And Mustard Roast Vegetables
fatContent: 381.683 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, dinner, main, capsicum, zucchini, eggplant, potato, roast, beef, meat, steak, garlic, mains, family, traditional, special occasion, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, healthy,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons