Quinoa And Roasted Vegetables With Tahini DressingBy Gemma Luongo On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Quinoa and roasted vegetables with tahini dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quinoa and roasted vegetables with tahini dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fresh and light, but without skimping on flavour, this quinoa and roast vegie meal uses everyday ingredients to keep your family feeling full and great.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quinoa And Roasted Vegetables With Tahini Dressing
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 5mm thick batons
- 3 carrots, cut into 5mm thick batons
- 2 red capsicum, cut into 1cm strips
- 2 red onions, halved, cut into 1cm thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup white quinoa, rinsed
- 16 small butter lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons seed mix with pine nuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Quinoa And Roasted Vegetables With Tahini Dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line 3 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide eggplant, carrot, capsicum and onion among prepared trays. Drizzle with oil. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and just golden.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa following packet directions.
- Make Tahini Dressing: Combine yoghurt, tahini, honey, garlic and 1/4 cup water together in a small bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetables among lettuce leaves. Top with quinoa and drizzle with dressing. Serve sprinkled with seed mix.
Nutritions of Quinoa And Roasted Vegetables With Tahini Dressing
fatContent: 422.313 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe