Mixed Vegetable Frittata With Onion RelishBy Louise Pickford On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Mixed vegetable frittata with onion relish step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mixed vegetable frittata with onion relish you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mixed Vegetable Frittata With Onion Relish
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek (pale part only), sliced
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (120g) low-fat ricotta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (20g) freshly grated parmesan
- Baby salad leaves (mesclun), to serve
- Onion marmalade, to serve
The instruction how to make Mixed Vegetable Frittata With Onion Relish
- Preheat the grill to high. Heat the oil in a 23cm non-stick ovenproof frypan over medium heat. Add the leeks and zucchini and fry for 6-8 minutes until tender. Stir in the peas and cook for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with a fork until combined, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in ricotta and parmesan, then add mixture to the pan with the cooked vegetables. Tip pan to spread egg mixture evenly, then cook for 10-15 minutes until almost firm.
- Place the pan under the grill for a further 5 minutes or until the frittata is golden-brown and cooked through.
- Stand frittata for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a board and slice into 8 wedges. Divide among 4 plates and serve warm with the baby salad leaves and the onion marmalade.
Nutritions of Mixed Vegetable Frittata With Onion Relish
fatContent: 285.366 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 454 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : picnic, entrée, starter, pan fry, easy, budget friendly, kid friendly, parmesan, salad, ricotta, egg, peas, zucchini, leek, frittata, lunch, main, dinner, entr, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons