Baby Pumpkins Stuffed With Coconut VegetablesBy Kerrie Butler On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Baby pumpkins stuffed with coconut vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baby pumpkins stuffed with coconut vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Brighten up the evening with this vegetarian stuffed pumpkin starter thats a beautiful mixture of colours and textures.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baby Pumpkins Stuffed With Coconut Vegetables
- 3 (about 320g each) golden nugget pumpkins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 200g broccoli, cut in small florets
- 120g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 270g can light coconut cream
- Plain natural yoghurt, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Baby Pumpkins Stuffed With Coconut Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cut pumpkins in half horizontally. Scoop out seeds and discard. Place pumpkins, cut-side up, on a large baking tray. Drizzle with half the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add broccoli, beans and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until well coated. Pour over the coconut cream. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into pumpkin halves. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and hot.
- Place pumpkins on plates. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Baby Pumpkins Stuffed With Coconut Vegetables
fatContent: 241.629 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons