Vegetable Curry With Chilli-mint ChutneyBy Curtis Stone On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Vegetable curry with chilli-mint chutney step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable curry with chilli-mint chutney you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Curtis Stones chillimint chutney gives a kick to a family favourite: vegetable curry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Curry With Chilli-mint Chutney
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium brown onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3cm piece (15g) finely chopped peeled fresh ginger (3 teaspoons)
- 1 small jalapeno chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Cumin
- 380g Kent pumpkin, peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup TCC Coconut Milk
- 400g can Coles Brand Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/6 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 1/5 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small long green chilli, seeded, sliced
- 1cm (5g) finely grated peeled fresh ginger (1 teaspoon)
The instruction how to make Vegetable Curry With Chilli-mint Chutney
- To make the chutney, in a food processor, blend the coriander, mint, lemon juice, chilli, ginger, and a little water until smooth. Season with about 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- To make the curry, heat a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the oil and the onion and cook for about 8 minutes, or until the onions are tender. Add the garlic, ginger, jalapeno, ground coriander, salt, turmeric, cayenne, cardamom, and cumin, and cook for about 3 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the pumpkin and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it begins to soften slightly. Add the cauliflower, the coconut milk, and 1 cup of water, and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer the curry for about 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender but not mushy. Add the chickpeas and simmer about 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Spoon the curry into 4 bowls. Spoon the chutney on top.
Nutritions of Vegetable Curry With Chilli-mint Chutney