Asian Ginger Vegetables And Rice NoodlesBy Curtis Stone On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Asian ginger vegetables and rice noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian ginger vegetables and rice noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Feed your family a quick and easy Asian ginger, vegetables and rice noodle dish from Curtis Stone.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian Ginger Vegetables And Rice Noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red capsicum, julienned
- 1 bunch broccoli, florets cut in half
- 2 small bok choy, leaves cut in half
- 100g bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 5 drops sesame oil
- 250g pad thai rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes
- 1 spring onion, cut into 3mm slices on an angle
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, approx 1/8th bunch
The instruction how to make Asian Ginger Vegetables And Rice Noodles
- Heat a large heavy bottomed sautu00e9 pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil and let heat for 1 minute. Add ginger, garlic, chilli, carrots, capsicum and broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes or until vegetables have slightly softened.
- Add buk choy and sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir well to mix.
- Add noodles and continue to cook until noodles are just done, about 2 minutes. Fold in spring onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide noodles and vegetables equally among four serving bowls, garnish with coriander and serve.
Nutritions of Asian Ginger Vegetables And Rice Noodles
fatContent: 364.953 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9.8 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe