Roasted Fish & Vegetables With Herb ButterBy Alison Roberts On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Roasted fish & vegetables with herb butter step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted fish & vegetables with herb butter you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Fish & Vegetables With Herb Butter
- 1kg soup mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 60g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 600g Nile perch fillets, cut into 4 portions
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Fish & Vegetables With Herb Butter
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Peel vegetables and cut into thin wedges. Toss vegetables, oil and thyme together. Spread over tray. Roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine soft butter with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish portions over the vegetables. Spoon the herbed butter over the fish. Roast for a further 8-10 mins or until the fish is just cooked.
- Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables. Spoon over any extra melted herb butter. Serve with broccolini.
Nutritions of Roasted Fish & Vegetables With Herb Butter
fatContent: 362.085 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.5 grams carbohydrates