Pesto Leg Of Lamb With Vegetable SkewersBy Claire Brookman On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Pesto leg of lamb with vegetable skewers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pesto leg of lamb with vegetable skewers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy weekend entertaining with this sumptuous, juicy, barbecued roast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pesto Leg Of Lamb With Vegetable Skewers
- 2kg leg of lamb
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 250g button mushrooms
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lupi balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Pesto Leg Of Lamb With Vegetable Skewers
- Place lamb in a large, disposable foil baking tray. Spread lamb with pesto. Place prosciutto, overlapping slightly, on lamb. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat barbecue plate on high with hood down. Reduce heat to medium. Cook lamb with hood closed, using indirect heat, for 2 hours for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove lamb. Cover with foil. Stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, thread vegetables onto skewers. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook skewers on barbecue plate, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender. Carve lamb. Serve with skewers. You could use tomato pesto or olive tapenade instead of basil pesto.
Nutritions of Pesto Leg Of Lamb With Vegetable Skewers
fatContent: 555.436 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 62 grams protein
sodiumContent: 195 milligrams cholesterol