Pork, Veal And Vegetable Sausage RollsBy Michelle Lawton On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Pork, veal and vegetable sausage rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork, veal and vegetable sausage rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get the kids to help make these tasty, vegetable filled sausage rolls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork, Veal And Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- 2 (200g) zucchini
- 1 small brown onion, peeled
- 250g veal mince
- 250g pork mince
- 100g green beans, topped, thinly sliced
- 60g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Tomato sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, Veal And Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Kids task: Use the coarse side of the grater to grate the zucchini and onion. Use your hands to firmly squeeze out the excess liquid. Place zucchini and onion in a large bowl. Add the veal mince, pork mince, beans, breadcrumbs and egg. Use your hands to mix until well combined.
- Kids task (with adult assistance): Cut a sheet of pastry in half to form 2 rectangles. Divide the mince mixture into 6 portions. Place one portion lengthways down the centre of each rectangle of pastry, moulding the mince mixture into a long sausage shape.
- Kids task (with adult assistance): Brush one long side of the pastry with a little milk. Roll the pastry lengthways, beginning with the unbrushed long side, to enclose the mince filling. Cut the roll in half to make 2 rolls. Place seam-side down on a lined tray. Use a small butter knife to make 3 diagonal slashes in the top of the pastry. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Repeat with remaining pastry, mince mixture, milk and sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve with tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Pork, Veal And Vegetable Sausage Rolls
Tags : british, birthday, new years eve, autumn, winter, bake, starter, finger food, kid friendly, family friendly, party, kids party, budget friendly, beans, veal, pork, mince, meat, zucchini, puff pastry, sausage, lunch, picnic, snac,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler