Chargrilled Vegetable And Pesto Ricotta QuesadillasBy Michelle Southan On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable and pesto ricotta quesadillas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable and pesto ricotta quesadillas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine sweet chargrilled vegetables with cheddar for an authentic Mexican meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable And Pesto Ricotta Quesadillas
- 250g fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 red capsicums, quartered, deseeded
- Olive oil spray
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 6 flour tortillas
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 70g (2/3 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable And Pesto Ricotta Quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Combine ricotta and pesto in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray both sides of capsicum with olive oil spray. Cook on grill for 5 minutes each side or until tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Cut into 1cm-thick strips.
- Meanwhile, cook the pumpkin on grill for 7-8 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook tortillas for 1 minute each side or until heated through.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place 2 tortillas on tray and spread with half the ricotta mixture. Top with half the capsicum, pumpkin, spinach and cheddar. Repeat layering with tortillas and the remaining ricotta mixture, vegetables and cheddar. Top with remaining tortillas. Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut quesadillas in half and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable And Pesto Ricotta Quesadillas
fatContent: 446.93 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone