Fritto Misto (fried Seafood & Vegetables)By Valli Little On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Fritto misto (fried seafood & vegetables) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fritto misto (fried seafood & vegetables) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fritto Misto (fried Seafood & Vegetables)
- 250g squid tubes, sliced into rings
- 12 green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 400g firm white fish, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g whitebait
- 2 (about 200g) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, ends trimmed
- 12 sage leaves
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Sunflower oil, for deep-frying
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fritto Misto (fried Seafood & Vegetables)
- Place seafood, vegetables and sage on paper towel to remove any excess moisture. Sift self-raising flour and cornflour into a bowl, add bicarbonate of soda, season with salt and pepper and slowly whisk in 350ml chilled water to form a smooth batter.
- Half fill a deep-fryer or large saucepan with oil and heat to 190u00b0C. (Oil is hot enough when it turns a cube of bread golden in 30 seconds.) Work in batches to dip the vegetables, herbs and seafood into batter and fry until golden, moving around to ensure that the pieces dont clump together. Remove, drain on paper towel and keep warm in the oven until everything is cooked. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Fritto Misto (fried Seafood & Vegetables)