Five-spice Vegetable Stir-fryBy Kate Tait On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Five-spice vegetable stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Five-spice vegetable stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your vegie intake? Do it Asianstyle with this bright and spicy meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Five-spice Vegetable Stir-fry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)* or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved on the diagonal
- 200g fresh shiitake mushrooms*, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups (275g) white medium-grain rice, steamed, to serve
The instruction how to make Five-spice Vegetable Stir-fry
- Combine cornfl our and 1/3 cup (80ml) cold water in a bowl. Add soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, sugar and fi ve-spice, and mix well. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over high heat until smoking.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sauce mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables have softened but are still crunchy, and sauce has thickened.
- Divide the stir-fry among serving plates and serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Five-spice Vegetable Stir-fry
fatContent: 396.262 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.7 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, stir fry, side, mushroom, broccollini, capsicum, chinese five spice, asian, healthy, vegetarian, vegan, broccolini, stir-fry, main, mains, lunch, dinner, chinese, kid friendly, spring,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe