Roast Lamb Racks With Mediterranean VegetablesBy Dimitra Stais On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Roast lamb racks with mediterranean vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast lamb racks with mediterranean vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Lamb Racks With Mediterranean Vegetables
- 2 racks of lamb (6 cutlets each), fat trimmed from the bones
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 30g (1 1/2 tablespoons) butter, at room temperature
- 2 (about 300g) zucchini
- 1 small (about 350g) celeriac
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 70g kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons drained bottled capers
The instruction how to make Roast Lamb Racks With Mediterranean Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Cut each rack of lamb in half to form four 3-cutlet racks. Combine the cumin and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the lamb racks all over with spice mixture and place in a medium roasting pan. Dot with half the butter and roast in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, quarter the zucchini lengthways and then cut into 1.5cm pieces. Peel the celeriac and cut into 1.5cm pieces.
- Heat the remaining butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the celeriac and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 4 minutes. Add the zucchini and olives, and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 4 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat and stir in the capers. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture onto serving plates and top with the lamb racks. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast Lamb Racks With Mediterranean Vegetables
fatContent: 600.846 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, family friendly, autumn, winter, olives, garlic, celery, zucchini, butter, lamb, mediterranean, meat, dinner, main, roast, racks, mains, special occasion, gourmet, kid friendly, low carb, low sugar,