Thyme And Garlic Roasted Winter VegetablesBy Alison Roberts On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Thyme and garlic roasted winter vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thyme and garlic roasted winter vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dress up winter vegetables in fresh thyme and garlic for a delicious side to your Sunday roast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thyme And Garlic Roasted Winter Vegetables
- 800g Desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 3cm chunks
- 800g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, outer leaves removed
- 800g carrots, peeled, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Thyme And Garlic Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line 2 large roasting pans with baking paper. Place potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, oil and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Place vegetables in pans in a single layer.
- Roast vegetables for 20 minutes. Sprinkle garlic over vegetables. Swap pans in oven and roast for further 20 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
Nutritions of Thyme And Garlic Roasted Winter Vegetables
fatContent: 261.944 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup