Oven-baked Vegetable And Bacon FrittataBy Alison Roberts On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Oven-baked vegetable and bacon frittata step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Oven-baked vegetable and bacon frittata you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Quick and tasty, this lowfat frittata makes an easy weeknight dinner for the troops.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Oven-baked Vegetable And Bacon Frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 125g 97% fat-free bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Oven-baked Vegetable And Bacon Frittata
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line base and sides of a 4cm deep, 16cm x 26cm (base) slab pan.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, capsicum and bacon. Cook, stirring often, for 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add green onion. Cook for 1 minute. Spread over base of pan.
- Using a fork, whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir in cheese. Pour over vegetables, shaking pan to allow egg mixture to run to base of pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Stand in pan for 20 minutes. Cut into pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature with salad, if desired.
Nutritions of Oven-baked Vegetable And Bacon Frittata
fatContent: 190.722 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 260 milligrams cholesterol