Fried Rice With Pork And VegetablesBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Fried rice with pork and vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fried rice with pork and vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The secret to perfect stirfries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fried Rice With Pork And Vegetables
- 400g pork stir-fry strips
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 large brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, thinly sliced diagonally
- 150g green beans, topped, cut diagonally into 4cm lengths
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 825g (5 cups) cold cooked jasmine rice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- You will need 340g (1 2/3 cups) of uncooked jasmine rice to make 5 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
The instruction how to make Fried Rice With Pork And Vegetables
- Place the pork and hoisin sauce in a medium glass or ceramic bowl and toss well to coat the pork. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Add half the marinated pork and stir-fry, tossing, for 2 minutes or until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil, and set aside. Repeat with the remaining marinated pork.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, capsicum and beans, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the pork and rice to the wok, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Add the soy sauce and toss until combined.
- Remove the wok from the heat and stir in the coriander.
Nutritions of Fried Rice With Pork And Vegetables
fatContent: 526.756 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 87 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 63 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner party, rice, summer, easy, quick, pan fry, chinese new year, chinese, stir fry, meat, main, dinner, pork, stir-fry, weeknights, asian, traditional, simple, everyday, fast, kid friendly, high carb, low fat, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler