Grilled Vegetable Salad With Tahini DressingBy Liz Macri On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Grilled vegetable salad with tahini dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grilled vegetable salad with tahini dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an easy lunch or light dinner, try our grilled vegetable salad with a zesty tahini dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Salad With Tahini Dressing
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
The instruction how to make Grilled Vegetable Salad With Tahini Dressing
- Heat a large greased chargrill pan over high heat. Cook zucchini and eggplant, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until tender and charred. Roughly chop eggplant.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Stir in 1/2 the lemon juice.
- Whisk tahini, oil, 1 tablespoon water and remaining lemon juice in a bowl until just combined. Place couscous on a serving plate. Drizzle with 1/2 the dressing. Top with zucchini, eggplant and tomato. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with chilli, parsley and zest. Serve.
Nutritions of Grilled Vegetable Salad With Tahini Dressing
fatContent: 379.054 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.7 grams protein