Basic Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fryBy Anneka Manning On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Basic chicken and vegetable stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Basic chicken and vegetable stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a healthy weeknight meal, you can rely on this basic stirfry with crunchy bean sprouts, tender chicken and tasty vegies.hanFzNzESoTckwhCTEOaagCecpfVo
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Basic Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (see note)
- 3 chicken breast fillets, trimmed, cut across the grain into thin strips
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 250g button mushrooms or mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated or chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 fresh birdseye chillies, deseeded if desired, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100g bean sprouts, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Cooked white rice or noodles, to serve
The instruction how to make Basic Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
- Heat wok over high heat for about 1 minute (see note). Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl it around the wok to coat the entire cooking surface and heat for 30-60 seconds or until very hot. Add half the chicken strips and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is sealed and just cooked through (see note). Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. Add about half the remaining peanut oil to the wok and repeat the process with the remaining chicken strips.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and heat over high heat until hot. Add the onion and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes (see note).
- Add the mushrooms and broccolini and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic and chillies. Season with salt and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic (see note).
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and water and toss for about 1 minute. Return the chicken to the wok and stir until the vegetables and chicken are coated with the sauces and the vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove the wok from the heat, toss through the bean sprouts and coriander and serve the stir-fry immediately with cooked rice or noodles.
Nutritions of Basic Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
fatContent: 477.522 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42.01 grams protein
sodiumContent: 134 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, main, dinner, broccoli, mushroom, easy, quick, healthy, stir fry, chicken, meat, breasts, stir-fry, asian, mains, lunch, simple, everyday, family, traditional, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar, video,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler