Meat And 6-vegetable Dinner BowlBy Liz Macri On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Meat and 6-vegetable dinner bowl step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Meat and 6-vegetable dinner bowl you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Youll easily get your vegetable fix with this delicious lamb and vegetable dinner bowl.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Meat And 6-vegetable Dinner Bowl
- 400g desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 50g butter, chopped
- 400g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 2 large carrots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 1/4 cup pistachio dukkah
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups salt-reduced beef stock
The instruction how to make Meat And 6-vegetable Dinner Bowl
- Cook potato and cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to pan. Mash until almost smooth. Add milk and 30g butter. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook sprouts in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Add broccolini and beans. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Using a vegetable spiraliser, cut carrots into noodles. Heat u00bd teaspoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add carrot. Cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Rub remaining oil over lamb. Coat lamb with dukkah. Increase pan heat to high. Cook lamb for 1 to 2 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, wipe pan clean. Melt remaining butter in pan over medium-high heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually add stock, stirring until smooth and combined. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange mash, vegetables and cutlets in serving bowls. Drizzle with gravy. Serve.
Nutritions of Meat And 6-vegetable Dinner Bowl
fatContent: 599.89 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 80 milligrams cholesterol