Pork Chops With Maple-roasted VegetablesBy On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Pork chops with maple-roasted vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork chops with maple-roasted vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a meal the whole family will enjoy with these succulent pork chops served with sticky maple roasted vegetables.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork Chops With Maple-roasted Vegetables
- 500g pkt Coles Roasting Vegetables with Garlic & Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Chops
- 400g brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 green apples, cored, halved, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- Rosemary leaves, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Pork Chops With Maple-roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven 200C. Combine roasting vegetables and oil in a large baking dish. Roast for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled chargrill over high heat. Cook pork for 2 mins each side or until just browned.
- Add brussels sprout, apple and pork to dish. Drizzle with maple syrup. Bake for 20 mins or until vegetables are tender and pork is cooked through.
- Season pork and vegetables and sprinkle with rosemary to serve.
Nutritions of Pork Chops With Maple-roasted Vegetables