Chargrilled Beef With Fennel And Sumac VegetablesBy Heidi Flett On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled beef with fennel and sumac vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled beef with fennel and sumac vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Satisfy your hunger with chargrilled beef served with gourmet roasted vegetables seasoned with sumac and fennel seeds.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Beef With Fennel And Sumac Vegetables
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, scrubbed
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 (450g) mini red cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 large red onion, halved, cut into thick wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, roughly crushed
- 500g piece thick beef rump steak, trimmed
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Beef With Fennel And Sumac Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Trim beetroot, leaving 2cm stem attached. Reserve any small beetroot leaves. Cut beetroot in half. Trim radishes, leaving 2cm stem attached. Cut in half. Arrange cabbage, beetroot, radish and onion on prepared tray in a single layer.
- Combine oil, salt, sugar, sumac and fennel seeds in a small bowl. Drizzle over vegetables on tray. Roast for 30 minutes, turning vegetables halfway through, or until beetroot is tender.
- Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak for 3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest.
- Slice steak. Place on a serving plate with roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with beetroot leaves. Serve with mashed potato.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Beef With Fennel And Sumac Vegetables
fatContent: 548.505 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol