Shepherds Pie With Root Vegetable MashBy Not available On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Shepherds pie with root vegetable mash step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Shepherds pie with root vegetable mash you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Change up your routine and add extra vegies to your mash in this delicious parsnip and turnip shepherds pie.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Shepherds Pie With Root Vegetable Mash
- 400g brushed potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 turnip, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 40g butter, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 100g bacon rashers, chopped
- 150g cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- 400g can Ardmona Rich & Thick Chopped Tomatoes with Mixed Herbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Coles Fresh Beetroot & Baby Spinach Leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Shepherds Pie With Root Vegetable Mash
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cook the potato, parsnip and turnip in a large pot of boiling water for 12-15 mins or until tender. Drain. Use a fork to mash until smooth. Add the butter and stir to combine. Season well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, bacon, mushroom and carrot for 5-7 mins or until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the mince and cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned. Add the tomato and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 mins or until thickened. Stir through zucchini. Season.
- Spoon the mince mixture among four 1 1/2 - cup (375ml) ramekins or pie dishes. Top with the mash mixture. Drizzle with extra olive oil. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 20 mins or until tops are golden. Serve with the mixed leaves.
Nutritions of Shepherds Pie With Root Vegetable Mash