Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fryBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Chicken and vegetable stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and vegetable stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Have dinner on the table in no time with this tasty chicken and vegetable stir fry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) jasmine rice
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 400g pkt Asian stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- While the rice is cooking, trim chicken and cut flesh into 1cm-thick strips. Cut onion into thin wedges, crush garlic and trim stems of snow pea sprouts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Return the chicken to the wok, add the soy sauce and stir-fry for 1 min-ute or until well combined and warmed through. Remove from heat and stir in the snow pea sprouts.
- Divide rice among serving dishes and top with the stir-fry.
Nutritions of Chicken And Vegetable Stir-fry
fatContent: 587.462 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons