Chargrilled Vegetable StackBy Alison Turner On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable stack step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable stack you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create beautiful vegetarian starters in minutes with this chargrilled vegetable stack.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable Stack
- 5 small zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced lengthways into thirds
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed, diagonally halved
- 4 large egg tomatoes, thickly sliced lengthways
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 60mls (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 125g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 thick slices Italian-style bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable Stack
- Preheat chargrill on high.
- Place the zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes, onion and 1/2 the oil in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Place 1/3 of the vegetables on preheated chargrill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender and slightly charred. Transfer to a large plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining vegetables.
- To serve, divide the chargrilled vegetables among serving plates. Sprinkle with the feta and basil. Whisk the vinegar, remaining oil, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and serve with the bread.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable Stack
fatContent: 418.728 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, easy, quick, bread, main, dinner, lunch, vegetarian, vegetarian main, tomato, asparagus, zucchini, vegetables, grill, starter, appetiser, entree, simple, everyday, sides, fast, kid friendly, low carb, low kilojoule,