Marinated Microwaved VegetablesBy Fiona Hammond On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Marinated microwaved vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated microwaved vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Microwaved Vegetables
- 3 medium zucchini, cut lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
- 3 baby eggplants, cut lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
- 6 mushroom caps, halved
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 60mls 1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 ripe medium tomato, finely diced
The instruction how to make Marinated Microwaved Vegetables
- Arrange the zucchini slices in layers in a shallow microwave- safe dish, cover with a lid, baking paper or plastic wrap and cook for 2-3 minutes on High/850watts/100% or until tender. Remove from the microwave and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
- Repeat with the eggplant slices (4-5 minutes) and mushrooms (2-3 minutes) in separate dishes. Transfer all the cooked vegetables to a platter.
- To make the marinade: whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Add the tomato) and stir gently to combine. Spoon over the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper Cover and allow to marinate for 1 hour before serving.
Nutritions of Marinated Microwaved Vegetables
fatContent: 99.424 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein