Herbed Chicken And Roasted VegetablesBy Alison Turner On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Herbed chicken and roasted vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Herbed chicken and roasted vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roast chicken and vegetables is the ultimate in satisfying comfort food.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Herbed Chicken And Roasted Vegetables
- 6 medium desiree potatoes, halved, quartered
- 8 small zucchini, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g thinly sliced pancetta
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 (about 125g each) chicken half breasts on the bone
The instruction how to make Herbed Chicken And Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C.
- Place the potatoes, zucchini, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, salt and pepper in a large roasting pan and toss until coated. Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta, garlic, thyme and rosemary on a large chopping board. Use a sharp knife to finely chop the ingredients. Place in a bowl with the remaining olive oil and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the skin on the chicken breasts and place 1/4 of the filling under each.
- Place the chicken breasts in a separate roasting pan and reduce oven temperature to 210u00b0C. Roast for a further 15 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a skewer.
- Serve the chicken immediately with the roasted vegetables.
Nutritions of Herbed Chicken And Roasted Vegetables
fatContent: 397.935 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, autumn, winter, dinner party, dinner, main, roast, bake, pancetta, zucchini, potato, vegetables, chicken, mixed herbs, meat, whole chicken, roast chicken, mains, family, kid friendly, spring, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, low sugar,