Roast Vegetable CouscousBy Jane Charlton On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Roast vegetable couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast vegetable couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This roast vegetable couscous is delicious served with barbecued steak.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Vegetable Couscous
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 green zucchini, halved crossways, cut lengthways into thin strips
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 190g (1 cup) couscous
- 435ml (1 3/4 cups) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Roast Vegetable Couscous
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the capsicum, zucchini and onion on the tray. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake on top shelf of preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water while stirring with a fork. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate the grains. Add the capsicum mixture and parsley and stir to combine. Taste and season with salt. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast Vegetable Couscous
fatContent: 174.47 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein