Chicken With Roasted Vegetable CouscousBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Chicken with roasted vegetable couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken with roasted vegetable couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pick up a few essential ingredients to create this complete family meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken With Roasted Vegetable Couscous
- 1/2 (about 750g) butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 x 250g punnet grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large single chicken breast fillets
- 1 3/4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
The instruction how to make Chicken With Roasted Vegetable Couscous
- Preheat oven to 180u00c2u00baC. Spread pumpkin, onion and tomatoes over a large oven tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken fillets in half through the centre to make 4 thin pieces. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Bring stock to the boil in a saucepan over high heat. Add couscous. Cover tightly. Turn off heat. Stand for 5 minutes. Stir gently with a fork to separate grains. Transfer to a bowl. Add roasted vegetables. Stir gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto serving plates. Top with chicken. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken With Roasted Vegetable Couscous
fatContent: 569.059 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol