Vegetable And Risoni BakeBy Kim Meredith On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Vegetable and risoni bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable and risoni bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Risoni is a type of pasta in the shape of rice. Try it in this creamy vegetarian bake with basil pesto for a lowfat dinner tonight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable And Risoni Bake
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 5mm-thick wedges
- 2 cups risoni pasta
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (see note)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Vegetable And Risoni Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place zucchini, tomatoes, pumpkin, risoni, stock and wine into a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring to avoid sticking, or until all liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peas and pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into an 8-cup capacity ceramic baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Vegetable And Risoni Bake
fatContent: 297.555 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, basil pesto, cherry tomatoes, pumpkin, parmesan, bake, pasta, vegetarian main, vegetarian, butternut, main, dinner, italian, traditional, comfort food, special occasion, low-fat, low-kilojoule, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, healthy,